Vittoria cast iron tortilla presses are made of 100% pure cast iron and seasoned at high temperatures with 100 percent non-GMO vegetable flaxseed oil. The Victoria brand’s presses are very effective, durable, easy to use, easy to clean, assemble, and care for.
Anyway, you are probably a Victoria cast iron tortilla press user. If so, you have purchased one of the best tortilla presses to make tortillas, Rotis, and other press-related food recipes.
We congrats you on making the best choice and invite you to read this article until the end about how to Victoria tortilla press assembly, use, clean, or care.
At A Glance!
How To Victoria Tortilla Press Assembly?
Assembling a Victoria tortilla press is very easy. Once you can assemble your Victoria tortilla press successfully, you do not have to learn again how to assemble it.
At A Glance! Watch The Video
Follow the below steps to assemble your press easily and perfectly.
Take your tortilla press out from the packet and keep it on a plain table.
Now remove the spare pin and rivet located on your tortilla press’s handle. Then keep the handle, pin, and rivet on the table.
Now remove the pin and the pin located on your tortilla press body and then keep them on the table.
Now install the handle and introduce the rivet in the holes of the base and handle. Then, insert the cotter pin into the rivet to secure it.
Now your tortilla press is ready to use.
How To Use Victoria Tortilla Press?
Using a victoria tortilla press is easy. Follow the below instructions to use your victoria press to make your desired tortilla, roti, and more.
Prepare your tortilla dough or masa dough and separate them into small balls about 1.25 inches wide.
Take your tortilla press and assemble it by following the above steps.
Now clean and then dry it thoroughly.
Place a plastic bag/wrap or parchment paper on the bottom plate of the press.
Now place a ball of dough at the center of the press.
Now place a second plastic bag/wrap or parchment paper on top.
Now close down the top plate and press down the handle of the press.
Now open the press and place the plastic bag/wrap or parchment paper-covered tortilla on the one hand.
Now peel off the top plastic bag/wrap or parchment paper with your other hand.
Now flip the tortilla over onto your other free hand and then peel the second plastic bag/wrap or parchment paper.
Now keep the pressed tortilla on a plate.
Apply the above steps for every ball of tortilla or masa dough.
How To Care For A Victoria Tortilla Press?
To find the best service for a long time from your Victoria tortilla press, you have to care for it perfectly. Follow the below tips for care for your favorite Victoria tortilla press.
- Before every use, make sure the press is dry.
- Never clean the press in the dishwasher.
- Always clean and dry the press before and after every use.
- Follow the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions before first use.
- Never air-dry the press.
- Always use hot water to clean the press.
- Always store the press after drying well.
- Always store the press in a safe, clean, and dry place.
- Always try to use parchment paper or plastic bag/wrap between the plate and ball of dough for ease of use and cleanup.
- Always store the press in a stable temperature place.
- Before storing the press, Oil it very lightly with vegetable oil or spray with a shorting spray and then wipe it with a dry towel paper.
How To Clean Victoria Tortilla Press?
Cleaning a Victoria cast iron tortilla press is very easy. You don’t have to pay much attention to cleaning your Victoria press.
Follow the below tips to clean your Victoria cast iron tortilla press easily.
- Take a dishwashing brush and soak it in soapy water.
- Now take the press and soak it into the soapy water.
- Now take out the brush and the press from the soapy water.
- Now brush the entire press thoroughly with the wet brush.
- Then rinse the press thoroughly with hot water.
- Now dry the press using a paper towel or dry cloth.
- Now your Victoria cast iron tortilla press is ready to use.
- Remember that, hand wash is the best way to clean a Victoria tortilla press.
- For more convenience, disassemble all parts of the press before cleaning and clean every part separately, following the above tips.
- Never try to clean the press in the dishwasher because it is not safe for the dishwasher.
- Never try to air dry the cast iron tortilla press.
Buy The Requirement Equipment
|OXO Good Grips Dish Brush, White/Black40||Latest Amazon Price|
|Dawn Dish Soap Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Dish Soap...40||Latest Amazon Price|
|Amazon Brand - Presto! Flex-a-Size Paper Towels,...40||84,614 Reviews||Latest Amazon Price|
You May Also Like:
Can you make tortillas with a Victoria Press?
Yes, you can make tortillas with a Victoria press easily.
We are optimistic that now you will easily assemble, use, and care for your Victoria tortilla press. For more information about Victora tortilla press assembly, use and care for, visit: instructions for Victoria cast iron tortilla press.