NuWave Air Fryer is a superb appliance you should consider having in your home to make delicious food. This Air Fryer is user-friendly and incredibly convenient. Nonetheless, it cannot last long without proper maintenance and cleaning.
When buying your NuWave air fryer, many people ask: Can you put the NuWave air fryer in dishwasher? Stay here with us to get the answer to this question and many more.
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to...
- HEALTHY FRIED FOOD & EASY CLEANUP - Brio uses super-heated air and an...
- 100 PRE-PROGRAMMED MENU PRESETS AND CONVENIENCES BUILT-IN – Brio is...
- LINEAR THERMAL (LINEAR T) TECHNOLOGY – Fine tune your own...
- CHEF INSPIRED FEATURES, FUNCTIONS & RECIPES – Every feature and...
Can I put my NuWave air fryer in the dishwasher?
One of the things we love about NuWave air fryers, for example, NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer, is that you can either wash them by hand or with a dishwasher.
Except for the top rack, the fry pan basket, base tray, and all other air fryer components are dishwasher safe. Luckily, if your dishwasher is not working or you have time to do your cleaning, you can hand-wash it by wiping the parts with a damp or soft cloth.
How do I clean my NuWave air fryer?
If it has been a minute since you cleaned your NuWave air fryer, or you do not know where to begin, read the instructions below on how to clean your NuWave air fryer thoroughly.
What You Need
- Baking soda.
- Dish soap.
- damp microfiber cloth or non-abrasive sponge or.
- Clean, dry soft cloth.
- Soft-bristle scrub brush.
With the above essentials, follow the cleaning procedure below for excellent outcomes:
- If you have just used the NuWave air fryer oven, the first important thing you need to do is to unplug it. Don’t start cleaning with a hot air fryer; allow it to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the pans and air fryer baskets and wash them with soapy hot water. If these parts or any of them has food or baked-on grease, it is wise you let them soak in the soapy hot water for not less than 10 minutes. After that, use the non-abrasive sponge to scrub the parts. Luckily, these parts are dishwasher-safe. Nonetheless, confirm with the manufacturer to be sure these parts of your NuWave air fryer can be washed in a dishwasher.
- Use a non-abrasive sponge or damp microfiber cloth with a bit of dish soap to wipe down the interior. With a clean damp cloth, wipe soap away.
- Turn your appliance upside down and use your sponge or damp cloth to wipe down the heating element.
- If there is any hard or baked residue on the main appliance, make a paste using water and baking soda. Use a soft-bristle scrub brush to scrub the paste into the residue and wipe away using a clean cloth.
- With a damp cloth, wipe down the outside of the appliance. A clean damp cloth will also help you to wipe away the soap.
- Air dry the main unit and all the removable parts before reassembling.
Can I put water in my NuWave air fryer?
Among the several cooking tools in a kitchen, one of the best you will find in the market is the air fryer. But, many people are nervous about air frying. This is because of safety concerns. One of the questions people ask related to this is: can you put water in NuWave air fryer?
You can add water to your air fryer. But, it is only allowed when cooking fatty foods that smoke when heated. In this case, you can add a tablespoon of water to minimize smoke.
It is found to heat soup in a bowl in the NuWave air fryer. All you have to remember is that excess water can make the device overheat. Otherwise, it might short the motor of your appliance.
From the above, you have to make sure your NuWave air fryer is clean for perfect outcomes of what you are cooking. In addition, it has to stay clean if you want it to last longer.
Luckily, we have seen you can hand-wash it or use a dishwasher, but for some of its parts. Now, follow any of the method you prefer. Good Luck!