One of the Ninja Food problems that I had to get accustomed to and research ways to deal with was the LID error. I found out that every time I would get prepared to cook a meal, this error popped and would not allow me to proceed.
As said earlier, Ninja Foodi lid error will show as LID. Like other errors, it is a stubborn one that won’t go away unless you act rightly. The LID on your display indicates that the lid is in the wrong position, didn’t click well, or is faulty.
Ninja FD401 Foodi 12-in-1 Deluxe XL 8 qt. Pressure...40
- THE NINJA FOODI DELUXE XL: The deluxe pressure cooker that also...
- TENDERCRISP TECHNOLOGY: Quickly pressure cook ingredients to lock in...
- COOK FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: With an extra-large capacity 8-quart...
- XL AIR FRYING CAPACITY: With a family-sized 5-quart cook & crisp...
- DELUXE REVERSIBLE RACK: Steam and broil, as well as TenderCrisp up to...
Check any of the following causes of LID error and how to fix it:
|LID Error: cause||Fix|
|Unsecured lid||Inspect the arrowheads on the cooker and lid.Align the arrows.Rotate the lid left to right.Ensure it is airtight.|
|Overfilled pot||Check for level indicators on the pot to avoid overfilling.Reduce your ingredients.Take note of foods that expand when cooked, like rice and beans.|
|Loose seal ring||Position the ring correctly.Replace the loose seal ring.|
|Faulty sensors||Do not attempt a repair.Call an expert for inspection and replacement. BugReset your Ninja Foodi by unplugging.Hold for 20 minutes.Re-plug.Check if the error cleared.|
|Damaged lid||Do not attempt a repair.Get an expert or call customer care to inspect and advise according to the diagnostics.|