One of the Ninja Food problems that I had to get accustomed to and research ways to deal with was the LID error. I found out that every time I would get prepared to cook a meal, this error popped and would not allow me to proceed.
As said earlier, Ninja Foodi lid error will show as LID. Like other errors, it is a stubborn one that won’t go away unless you act rightly. The LID on your display indicates that the lid is in the wrong position, didn’t click well, or is faulty.
- THE NINJA FOODI DELUXE XL: The deluxe pressure cooker that also...
- TENDERCRISP TECHNOLOGY: Quickly pressure cook ingredients to lock in...
- COOK FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: With an extra-large capacity 8-quart...
- XL AIR FRYING CAPACITY: With a family-sized 5-quart cook & crisp...
- DELUXE REVERSIBLE RACK: Steam and broil, as well as TenderCrisp up to...
Check any of the following causes of LID error and how to fix it:
|LID Error: cause
|Inspect the arrowheads on the cooker and lid.Align the arrows.Rotate the lid left to right.Ensure it is airtight.
|Check for level indicators on the pot to avoid overfilling.Reduce your ingredients.Take note of foods that expand when cooked, like rice and beans.
|Loose seal ring
|Position the ring correctly.Replace the loose seal ring.
|Do not attempt a repair.Call an expert for inspection and replacement. BugReset your Ninja Foodi by unplugging.Hold for 20 minutes.Re-plug.Check if the error cleared.
|Do not attempt a repair.Get an expert or call customer care to inspect and advise according to the diagnostics.